Neutral caps for screw cap tubes
Biosigma’s microcentrifuge tubes are manufactured from medical-grade raw material to exceed the exacting standards demanded by researchers.
* Raw materials are tested in according to “the United States Pharmacopoeia” (USP) and with a “Drug Master File” (DMF) at the FDA.
- CLEARLine® certificated DNase, RNase and Pyrogen free.
- Sterile beta-ray SAL10-6
- Medical grade raw materials
- Tubes made in medical polypropylene and cap in medical polyethylene
- Engraved writing surface and graduation for accurate measurements
- Autoclavable at 121°C steam for 20 minutes
500 pcs/pack, 10 packs/case