Taq DNA Polymerase U⁺ Mix
- Taq DNA Polymerase is the industry standard for PCR. Taq with Standard Taq Buffer is offered in Customizes pack quantities that are cost-effective.
- Hzymes offers high-quality recombinant Taq at an affordable price.
Hzymes Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermophilic bacteria Thermus aquaticus-derived extremely thermostable DNA polymerase.
The enzyme catalyzes 5”→3′ DNA synthesis, lacks 3”→5′ exonuclease activity, and has minimal 5”→3′ exonuclease activity.
Furthermore, Taq DNA Polymerase is a deoxynucleotidyl transferase, which commonly results in the insertion of additional adenines at the 3′-end of PCR products.
Recombinant Taq DNA Polymerase is an excellent instrument for standard PCR of templates of 5 kb or short.
Ultra-Stable Taq DNA Polymerase:
- Long-range PCR to amplify products up to 5 kb
- High PCR sensitivity with the minimum detection of 0.1 pg DNA
- Equipped with Class 10000 GMP workshops, a fermentation production line with a maximum productivity of 10 tons/d, and an automatic packaging line
Chemically Modified Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase:
- High specificity, chemically modified polymerase activity is completely blocked below 80℃, can be activated by heat treatment at 95°C for 10 min
- High sensitivity with the minimum detection of 0.1 pg DNA
- Comes in the Master Mix form for convenient use
- Applicable for PCR using dUTP/UDG system
- Suitable for multiple PCR systems
Ultra-Sensitive Hot Start Taq DNA Polymerase:
- Becomes activated rapidly after heat treatment at 95°C for 2 min
- Maintains a high degree of sensitivity at the minimum detectable concentration of 0.1 pg
- Supported by the contamination-resistant Master Mix compatible with UDG/dUTP
- Compatible with multiple PCR systems
- Suitable for Taqman/SYBR qPCR assays
- Resistant to 10% whole-blood interferon release