ATP-dependent T4 RNA Ligase
This product is the ATP-dependent T4RNA Ligase I recombinantly expressed in E. coli. It can catalyze oligonucleotide, single -stranded RNA and DNA intermolecular/ intramolecular 5’-PO4 and 3’-OH to form phosphodiester bond.
|EN-1008-I||T4 RNA Ligase
|EN-1008-Ⅲ||AdENosine-5′-Triphosphate (ATP 10mM)||-20||0.2mL||2mL|
1x Reaction buffer contains 50mM Tris -HCL (pH7.5), 10mM MgCL2 and 1mM DTT.
Optimal reaction temperature: 37℃. Definition of active unit: 1 active unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to convert 1nM 5’-[ 32P]rA16 into anti-phosphoric acid form in 30min at 37℃.
Purity ≥ 95%, residual host cell DNA ≤ 100pg/mg, residual host cell protein ≤ 50ppm, residual endotoxin ≤10EU/mg, no residual RNase, endonuclease, exonuclease or protease, germ-free, pathogen-free.
- RNA 3′ terminus labelling (using cytidine-3′,5′-[ a- 32P] diphosphate)
- Connecting RNAs
- Synthesizing oligoribonucleotide and oligodeoxyribonucleotide
- Specific modification of tRNA
- Connecting oligodeoxyribonucleotide to single-stranded cDNA to realize 5’RACE (rapid amplification of cDNA termini)
- Site-specific generation of multiplex PCR primer.
|EN-1008||T4RNA Ligase||1KU, 10KU|